- Establishes program objectives consistent with organizational goals and mission.
- Oversees the provision of day-to-day gymnasium program activities in accordance with established standards and goals.
- Ensures that all childcare licensing requirements per the NH Childcare Licensing Bureau are implemented.
- Ensures that members are encouraged to participate in a variety of program areas/activities (basketball, flag football, floor hockey, etc.) and receive instruction and constructive feedback to develop skills in program area(s).
- Demonstrates leadership to ensure proper conduct, safety, and development of members.
- Two-year degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience. Must be 20 years of age or older.
- Preferably a minimum of two years of work experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar organization with planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people; 1000 hours experience working with children in a licensed child care program, recreation program, or elementary school.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Group leadership skills, including an understanding of group dynamics.
- Demonstrated organizational, staff, and project management abilities.
- May be required to drive Club van periodically.
- Must possess a safe driving record and submit a copy of the such record to either the Operations Director, or Human Resources Generalist.
- Occasional travel to other Branch/Site locations for meetings, training, etc. may be required.
- Must consult with parents concerning member issues.