- Provide athletic trainer services to student-athletes participating in athletic programs and interscholastic athletic programs from Rockland High School.
- Adheres to MIAA and Rockland district policies regarding participation and eligibility to play concerning any medical or safety criteria.
- Attend assigned athletic events according to the schedule developed by the Athletic Director.
- Monitors safety conditions of the site for the athletes during use.
- Models and promotes injury prevention and safety techniques and strategies.
- Provides rehabilitation consult, management and treatment for injuries.
- Assists in rehabilitation for injuries to student-athletes; advises on injury prevention.
- Acts as the first responder and resource for injury assessment and attention for student-athletes; collaborates on referrals where appropriate.
- No experience required.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Rockland Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.