Motivated and enthusiastic individual with track and field knowledge and experience in organizing and running track meets to serve as Track Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach fundamental track and field skills to the children while emphasizing skill development, fair play, teamwork, sportsmanship and fun.
- Provide a constant flow of communication with supervisor, co-workers, parents, guardians and participants.
- Be a positive role model at all times.
- Must have excellent adminstrative skills in organizing and running youth track meets.
- Experience organizing and running track meets.
- Will need to be available Monday through Thursday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Must be 18 years old or older.