- Master's degree in a related field and two years of related experience. Experience may be used on a one-to-one basis to offset the educational requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of NCAA rules
- The university offers market competitive salary and benefits. Grade EF. Salary minimum $47,476.
- Prior work experience at a NCAA Division I athletic program in student development and/or community outreach
- Prior event planning experience
- Prior experience in higher education Administration
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Html coding
This position collaboratively oversees portions of the University of Louisville Athletic Department's CardsCARE community outreach program, as well as implementation of life, leadership and career development program, under the direction of the Director of Student-Athlete Leadership & Development. This position incorporates skills from multiple disciplines (e.g.., social/digital media, public speaking, event planning management, career planning and development, etc.).
- Assist with Athletic Department's CardsCARE community outreach program; coordinate community engagement initiatives; develop community partnerships, design opportunities to provide student-athletes invaluable volunteer experiences, develop and publish reports for internal and external stakeholders,
- Coordinate the overall development and implementation of year-round student leadership development training
- Serve as on-campus recruiting resource for sport programs
- Assist Director of Student-Athlete Leadership & Development in planning and execution of student-athlete development and programming, including but not limited to, personal/leadership/career development programming (i.e., New Student-Athlete Orientation, NCAA required workshops & CardCup management
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by the Director of Student-Athlete Leadership & Development and Senior Associate Athletic Director
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.852.6258.
How To Apply -Staff Positions
To apply for this position, follow the "Online App. Form" link below and then click on the "Apply Now". You must answer all required fields and submit your application by clicking the "Submit" button. Detailed instructions are available at louisville.edu/jobs in the "My Career Tools" section. Vacancies are routinely removed from the jobs portal around 7:00PM each Monday.
Only ONE attachment can be uploaded per application. If you wish to include a cover letter or other documents, please combine them as one document with your resume/cv, save the document with a simple short title that contains only letters, spaces, or numbers, and then upload.
EFFECTIVE 08/01/2018, the option to use an existing resume will no be longer available. On and after this date, please use the option to "Upload a new resume" to attach your CV or resume document.
Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources Department located at 1980 Arthur Street - Louisville, Kentucky 40208. For more information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone 502-852-6258.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, you may schedule an appointment at (502) 852-6258 with Employment Services at the Human Resources office located at 1980 Arthur Street, Louisville, KY 40208.