What You Will Do:
- Organize and manage student behavior to ensure all students are fully engaged.
- Support a school-wide culture of high expectations that includes college preparation for all students.
- Ensure that all athletes comply with Aspire and BASCALS eligibility requirements including; scholastic disciplinary and attendance eligibility.
- Work with administration to ensure compliance with schools policies and practices.
- Provide students and their families with regular and timely information on athletics activities and student progress; find ways to involve parents/guardians in their students’ athletic experience.
- Exhibit fiduciary responsibility with equipment and monies.
What You Will Bring:
- Knowledge and experience coaching high school teams.
- Knowledge of the sport of coaching and league interaction.
- Ability and willingness to reflect and improve.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, parents and community.
- Demonstrated success with prior coaching.
- High School Diploma
- Relevant experience in coaching Interscholastic Athletic Teams.
- 2+ years working with students as a high school athletics coach.
Aspire Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Aspire promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.