- Bachelor’s degree in related field by hire date.
- Three (3) years of experience in athletic administration or related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate well with coaches, student-athletes, internal constituencies and external constituencies.
- Assist with the coordination and submission of the NCAA Academic Performance Program (APP/APR) data each academic year.
- Assist with the coordination and submission of the NCAA Graduation Success Rate (GSR) data each academic year.
- Assist coaching staffs with the certification of amateurism and outside competition issues.
- Serve as a liaison to the Office of Financial Aid and assist the Associate Athletic. Director/Compliance and Compliance Graduate Assistant with student-athlete financial aid and scholarship awards.
- Assist with the coordination and distribution of the yearly playing and practice season forms to each coaching staff.
Wichita State University is committed to inclusive excellence. WSU is the only urban-serving public university in Kansas and has the most diverse student body of all the Kansas state universities. Wichita State University recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran.