This is a professional position responsible for assisting with the administration of the department of athletics compliance program and managing all associated risks. Responsible for assisting the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance with the administration of a comprehensive compliance program that includes rules education, monitoring, reporting and general support of the compliance efforts of all student-athletes, staff, and external constituents.
- Serve as primary liaison for institutional name/image/likeness (NIL) program and collaborate with campus and external partners to plan and deliver education related to NIL.
- Monitor student-athlete awards and benefits
- Serve as point of contact for Athletics award ceremonies
- Monitor student-athlete initial eligibility and provide documentation and assistance in the process as needed.
- Manage and monitor athletics coaches and staff members as it relates to their specific NCAA role classification to ensure full compliance of their responsibilities.
- Monitor institutional recruiting systems, including phone logs, contacts, evaluations, forms, etc.
- Educate institutional and athletics staff members, faculty, student-athletes, community members and boosters on NCAA rules and procedures.
- Assist with developing and implementing athletics compliance policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and three years of related experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations as an administrator.