- Experience coaching at the varsity high school level required;
- Experience in athletic administration a plus;
- Experience using MUNIS software considered a plus;
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Principal and/or the Superintendent may find appropriate and in conformity with state and federal law.
- In conjunction with the Principal(s), supervises all extracurricular athletic personnel, trainers, and other related athletic positions;
- Coordinates the staffing of home athletic events and makes arrangements with various stakeholders for preparation and services in connection with home events;
- Ensures compliance with eligibility and other rules, laws, and policies governing athletics, including verifying that all students participating in athletic events are academically eligible, and have been appropriately screened by the trainer for medical verification;
- Manages the annual Athletic department budget, as it relates to equipment needs. Recommends purchase and maintenance of athletic equipment, uniforms, and supplies, and processes payment for these equipment purchases;
- Reviews and approves vouchers and payments for athletic event staff and game officials;
- Maintains the schedule of games and related transportation schedules;
- Other duties, as assigned.