- Coordinate daily practices and practice schedule in agreement with Athletic Department.
- Attend all home and away meets.
- Attend monthly meetings with designated athletic administrator.
- Regular communication with Athletic Department.
- Assist Athletic Department with monitoring student-athlete academic progress.
- Assist Athletic Department with fundraising initiatives or perform fundraising initiatives specific to program.
- Handles other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Three years coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred, minimum head coach at the high school varsity level.
- College playing experience preferred.
- Evidence of a commitment to academic and athletic excellence, cultural diversity and equity in sports.
- Good communication and verbal skills.
Cecil College will not discriminate against any individual by reason of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic status, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.