Provides logistical, operational, budgetary, and administrative function support of intercollegiate athletics games preparation and play. Responsible for event scheduling, team travel, sideline support, and related administrative and/or promotional activities for the assigned sport.
- Responsible for the daily administration of the sports program in conjunction with the head coach.
- Coordinates scheduling of sports team practices during the competitive season and pre-season training time.
- Organizes and maintain sports team equipment room and facility maintenance.
- Assists with managing budgets and fiscal processes and expending operational resources. budgeted to the sports program in a manner consistent with policy.
- Coordinates delivery and distribution of post-workout and practice student athlete supplemental meals, including contract and vendor payment process if applicable
- Arranges pre- and post-game meals for home games.
- Assists with ensuring the sports program's compliance with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Current, valid and unrestricted Georgia driver's license.
- One (1) year of playing or program experience with a collegiate team.