This position will assist with maintaining the baseball program. Through the “love of sport” we hope to deepen each student’s capacity for character development. As a member of our teams’ students will learn to be accountable; to demonstrate commitment, teamwork, and self-sacrifice; to deal with success and failure; and to strive for excellence each time they compete.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assisting with maintaining the baseball program.
- Maintaining positive communication with patrons and parents of athletes and potential athletes.
- Assisting with off-season camps and conditioning programs.
- Encouraging good sportsmanship and enthusiasm for the sport.
- Collaborating with other coaches to ensure a comprehensive approach to athletes.
- Ensuring compliance with MSHAA.
- Maintaining statistics on all players.
- Bachelor’s degree; Missouri teaching certificate; Prior teaching/coaching experience.
- Ideal candidate will have a professional and friendly demeanor with a demonstrated ability to work well with a variety of individuals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have prior experience with coaching pitchers.