- Recruit and retain eligible student-athletes;
- Assist Head Coach to meet designated roster goals (20), established by Director of Athletics and the NJCAA;
- Knowledge of good practice pertaining to sport techniques, rules and regulations;
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, organizational ability and teaching/coaching skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and build team relationships;
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population;
- Communicate high academic standards within the athletic program;
- Promote academic success through a commitment to class attendance, academic persistence, retention, and graduation;
- Manage student-athlete conduct while traveling and at home events.
- Minimum 3-years Coaching experience required in high school, club or college;
- Previous experience working with baseball athletes preferred;
- Previous playing experience preferred at the collegiate or pro level.
- Must maintain current CPR/AED certification
- Must possess a driver's license to provide van transportation to the games for student-athletes.