- Prepares a baseball training program for all student-athletes.
- Assesses the skill development of each student-athlete, and partners with school staff and performance coaches to ensure their ongoing comprehensive development.
- Assists with the psychological preparation of the student-athlete in both pre-game and post-game.
- Develops motivational approach to practices and games.
- Interacts with the student-athlete as a mentor and as an educator of the sport.
- Responsible for delivering a high-quality program that aids in the annual retention of student-athletes.
- Assists in the college placement of the student-athlete.
- Supports and maintains a high level of understanding of the four-year model for the Academy program student-athlete.
- Effectively communicates to student-athletes and their parents/guardians.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in coaching and/or playing baseball at the professional and/or collegiate level.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field.
- Proficiency in all baseball training and instructional techniques.
- Strong commitment to student-athletes and their development academically, athletically, and socially.
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to comprehensive excellence.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.