- Prepares a baseball training program for all student-athletes.
- Assesses the skill development of each student-athlete, and partners with school staff and performance coaches to ensure their ongoing comprehensive development.
- Assists with the psychological preparation of the student-athlete in both pre-game and post-game.
- Develops motivational approach to practices and games.
- Interacts with the student-athlete as a mentor and as an educator of the sport.
- Responsible for delivering a high-quality program that aids in the annual retention of student-athletes.
- Assists in the college placement of the student-athlete.
- Supports and maintains a high level of understanding of the four-year model for the Academy program student-athlete.
- Effectively communicates to student-athletes and their parents/guardians.
- Partners with the student-athlete’s parent/guardian regarding their overall development.
- Assists sport advisors in generating new leads and maintaining an accurate pipeline for enrollments.
- Assures that proper safety is maintained.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in coaching and/or playing baseball at the professional and/or collegiate level.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field.
- Proficiency in all baseball training and instructional techniques.
- Strong commitment to student-athletes and their development academically, athletically, and socially.
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to comprehensive excellence.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.