- Prepares and implements a baseball training program for all Student Athletes.
- Assess the performance and skill development of each Student Athlete and partners with the appropriate department for their continued development.
- Help with the psychological preparation of the Student Athlete.
- Develop motivational approach to practice and games.
- Assist in Game Day operations.
- Work to develop comprehensive knowledge of baseball in decision-making, handling authority and setting and meeting objectives.
- Assist with pick up and distribution of uniforms pre and post-game.
- Interacts with the Student Athlete as an educator of the sport and mentor.
- Partners with the Student Athlete’s parent/guardian regarding their overall development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience coaching and/or playing baseball.
- Skills in training and instructing baseball.
- Strong commitment to Student Athletes.
- Desire to work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
IMG Academy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.