- Oversee all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division III Baseball program. This will include recruiting and retention of student-athletes, practice and contest preparation and coaching supervision and mentoring of part-time assistant coaches, budgeting, fundraising, planning and supervising all team, and alumni relations.
- Mentor and coach student-athletes and assist student-athletes in the development of baseball skills and an understanding of strategies necessary to succeed.
- Assist with sourcing and hire of an assistant coach to facilitate a competitive baseball program.
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining compliance with NCAA, SUNYAC and Fredonia rules and regulations.
- Participate in committees and provide service to the Department, University and Profession.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Demonstrated record of successful participation, coaching and recruiting in the sport of baseball.
- Demonstrated high level of motivation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability, to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and work with student employees.
- Willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues for program growth and enhancement.
- Possess current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification or ability to immediately obtain.
An Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Fredonia provides for, and promotes, equal opportunity employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment, without discrimination.