- Comply with rules and regulations within the NAIA, WHAC, and University of MichiganDearborn.
- Oversee the planning, organizing, directing, and implementing of all phases of an NAIA baseball program.
- Direct all recruiting efforts of prospective student-athletes in regards to evaluations, official and unofficial visits, and high school or transfer student-athlete progress through the NAIA Eligibility Center.
- Oversee all aspects of game preparation including practice and scouting reports.
- Organize pre-season, in-season, and post-season preparation and coaching.
- Design, organize, and direct practices
- Schedule practices and games and arrange transportation and lodging for away competitions.
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of acceptable education and experience, which has provided the requisite knowledge and skills to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the capacity to establish priorities, manage multiple demands and projects, and meet deadlines.
- A strong customer service orientation and attention to detail, along with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communications, and presentation skills.
- The successful applicant must be a self-starter, with the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in making decisions and resolving problems.
- Must work effectively, independently and cooperatively with students, staff, faculty, and other internal and external constituents.
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.