A Baseball Recruiting Coach maintains and manages accounts of student-athlete clients of NCSA, helps student-athletes reach milestones in the recruiting process, and ensures that proper progress is being made for all student-athletes under his or her direction.
- Assist NCSA's student-athletes in all aspects of the recruiting process;
- Monitor student-athletes progress and program participation;
- Evaluate student-athletes and match them with college programs;
- Host both personal and group educational classes on timely recruiting topics;
- Conduct extensive phone outreach to connect with members of the NCSA Network;
- Coach NCSA student-athletes/families as needed;
- Answer emails regarding recruiting related questions;
- Help student-athletes/families understand the steps they need to take to maximize the recruiting process;
- Retain clients;
- Maintain a high satisfaction level amongst clients.
- The ability to effectively evaluate, teach, communicate, and interview with student-athletes;
- Former college baseball coach and/or athlete required;
- Collegiate recruiting experience preferred;
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality;
- Professional, friendly phone demeanor;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Ability to type over 40 words per minute;
- Excellent writing skills.