Position is responsible for coaching student athletes in game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition. Position motivates student athletes to develop an appreciation of the sport.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with students, staff, and community.
- Knowledge of fundamental principles of the sport.
- Ability to adhere to administrative policies and directives of the program.