- Adjusts classes/drills according to the participants’ ability levels.
- Presents to organizations and at appropriate events to assist in the education of OMC Sports Medicine and Athletic Performance (SMAP) programs.
- Identifies and builds relationships with local market groups to promote SMAP group programs.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with athletes.
- Educates athletes; targeting their specific training needs.
- Develops and measures pre- and post-program assessments.
- Data entry for statistics and working with athletes on their progress.
- Set up and tear down of nets, balls, hoops, and other related items.
- Strong background and experience as basketball player.
- Previous coaching experience preferred.
- BLS Certification.