PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Coach and guide youth in youth basketball.
- Communicate to youth and parents on a regular basis.
- Enforce program rules and policies and procedures of the organization.
- Assist in developing a lesson plan for the program and evaluating the skill level of participants.
- Educate and motivate members toward a healthier, more fit lifestyles, coordinating with other professional services (such as dietitians and medical providers) as needed.
- Develop positive relationships with youth and parents.
- Maintain accurate records and completes forms and reports as required.
- Maintain fitness equipment to assure preservation of equipment and safety of members.
- Work as a team member with all staff to provide a high level of service to members.
- Must have High School Diploma.
- Must have knowledge of the sport and prior experience teaching/coaching youth
- Must be able to demonstrate proper techniques to all participants
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have own transportation back and forth between facilities and throughout the community as needed during the work shift to perform assigned duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with sound judgment.