Youth Basketball Coaches are responsible for teaching the fundamentals of basketball and the basic rules of the game to 6 – 8 year-olds.
- Coach an assigned group of children emphasizing skill development, safety, fair play, sportsmanship, and fun.
- Preside over team activities including all scheduled team practices and games
- Be responsible for team equipment.
- Ensure equal playing time for all your players regardless of the score.
- Monitor players personal conduct during games.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must have experience coaching, playing, and/or refereeing basketball.
- Must be outgoing.
- Must be able to lead children.