- Planning all practice sessions and games.
- Instructing and demonstrating skill sets and techniques necessary for the development and athletic achievement in the sport.
- Communicating with players and parents on a regular basis.
- Setting an overall positive tone on and off the court.
- Demonstrating good sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards athletes, opposing team, officials, spectators, etc.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with youth in schools, afterschool/summer camp programs or community settings a plus.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Positive communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Available to be in regular attendance at practice sessions and games.