- Cultivate a Varsity Basketball program that is rooted in integrity, growth, learning, passion and teamwork.
- Foster a program that inspires greatness through actions, words, behavior, and accountability.
- Create a communicative environment encouraging parents, educators and admin to work together for the development of our student-athletes.
- Establish training techniques with a track record of success in technical skills and character development.
- Deliver training to campers, as well as college and professional athletes.
- Assure proper safety is maintained during all practices and games.
- Adhere to all company values, policies and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education, sports management, business administration or a similar sports or business related field or the equivalent.
- Proven experience coaching and/or playing basketball in a manner that is consistent with our values.
- Strong commitment to Student Athletes.
- General Microsoft office computer skills with strong communication skills.
- Experience working with basic video technology such as editing, burning, and filming.