- Serve as the coach for the 7th grade girls basketball team.
- Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by the head coach and school administration.
- Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals of skills, strategy, and training necessary to achieve a degree of individual and team success.
- Complete courses as required by the IHSAA for the coaching position.
- The IHSAA approved online Concussion course and Sudden Cardiac Arrest course must be completed prior to the first day of practice.
- First Aid and CPR training or courses must be completed during the first year of employment.
- Knowledge and background in assigned sport.
- Previous coaching experience in the assigned sport preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required if the employee operates a district vehicle.