Jefferson Forest High School is seeking applicants for a Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach. Responsible for assisting with all aspects of planning, managing, and developing a successful lacrosse program in accordance with the standards and goals set by Jefferson Forest High School Athletics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the condition of playing equipment and facilities used by his/her team to ensure the safety of student-athletes and staff.
- Coordinate team travel in conjunction with the Head Coach and/or Athletic Director.
- Prepare game plans based on scouting reports and team evaluation.
- Assist with home athletic event game management in conjunction with the Head Coach.
- Monitor the eligibility status and promote the academic progress of student-athletes.
- Assist with approved fundraising activities, as requested.
- Participate in clinics, exhibitions, and camps, as approved.
- Responsible for campus facilities and equipment during practices/home sporting events.
- Effectively work with a diverse population of students, employees, visitors, and guests.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.