- Assisting the Head Coach as needed to help continue growing and improving the program.
- Implements and follows district athletic department policies.
- Assist Head Coach with athletic permission slips and eligibility lists.
- Helps with supervising practice during periods of team participation.
- May assist in the care for and oversees the storage of all equipment and uniforms.
- Attends all meetings where the program is involved and operates within the policies of the Marblehead School District.
- Maintains a positive staff relationship with other coaches.
- Communicates with players about personal development during the season.
- Concussion Certificate.
- CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Experience playing and coaching sport.
- Offer is dependent upon successful completion of fingerprint, CORI, and background checks.
- Other training as required.
Marblehead Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination om the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.