- Coordinates and supervises the overall program of extracurricular athletics for the campus.
- Work to provide each student with opportunity to participate in an extracurricular athletic activity and ensure compliance with all state, University Interscholastic League (UIL), and local requirements.
- Arrange transportation, lodging, and meals for out-of-town athletic events.
- Manage campus operations by directing ticket sales, employing game officials, and ensuring preparation of facilities.
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of all athletic facilities and equipment by school groups.
- Knowledge of overall operations of an athletic program.
- Knowledge of state and UIL policies governing athletics.
- Ability to implement policy and procedures.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Ability to manage budget and personnel and coordinate district function.
- Strong communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills.