- Assist coaches in daily and long-range athletic activities.
- Assist coaches in planning the athletic program.
- Conduct learning experiences, under' the direction of the head coaches, with small groups of student athletes.
- Assist coaches in guiding participants toward a harmonious team spirit.
- Assist in providing escort assistance, and supervision to athletes during periods of team travel.
- Recommend to the head coach the purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms as appropriate for the health, safety, and welfare of student athletes.
- Utilize Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) as outlined at the school/district.
- Perform other non-coaching duties assigned by the principal, athletic director, or head coach.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Fundamentals of various sports.
- Health and safety regulations.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Assist coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.