- Attend pre-season Coach meeting;
- Collect physicals/clearance forms before allowing an athlete to participate in tryouts, practice, or competition;
- Coordinate meeting with Athletic Director for all “new Howell Public Schools” students to make sure the transfer form from MHSAA has been completed and the athlete is eligible to compete;
- Enter scores after each game;
- Notify Athletic Office regarding attendance issues – early release/absences for teacher notification and coding in PowerSchools;
- Contact Athletic Office for purchase order # before ordering or picking up any items;
- Enter Fundraiser(s) details in Google doc prior to start of fundraiser(s);
- Review Athletic facility report (emailed Thursdays to all coaches) to verify accuracy;
- Review Athletic transportation report (emailed Tuesdays to all coaches) to verify accuracy.
Howell Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its educational policies or practices on the basis of religion, race, color, sex, national origin or handicap of any individual.