Head Varsity Boys Golf coach and East Ridge High School Athletics/Activities Director, who provides overall job objectives and observes performance in conjunction with the High School Principal.
- East Ridge High School is seeking a dynamic, highly qualified candidate to serve as Boys Golf Coach.
- Candidates are desired to have successful high school and/or collegiate level head coaching experience, and related successful experiences in educational leadership.
- Candidates should be experienced in building a comprehensive program, developing staff, and managing diverse program-wide elements in accordance with the East Ridge mission and vision.
- Finally, all candidates should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and the commitment to develop and maintain positive relationships between the Raptors Boys golf program and the local community.
- A valid Minnesota coaching certificate (or alternative qualifications) is required.
PHILOSOPHY & GOALS:
The mission of South Washington County Schools is to empower all learners with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes for success. Within that framework, the East Ridge Athletics Department has an active commitment to meet the following goals:
- To provide all student-athletes with positive experiences which promote the ideals of leadership, physical fitness, competition, and the pursuit of excellence.
- To protect the well being of student-athletes through policies and procedures concerned with safety, fitness, and injury care.
- To foster progress of student-athletes through the academic curriculum of the educational institution to which they belong.
- To empower all student-athletes with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes for success in academics, athletics, and life.
- To produce first class, competitive teams.