- Develops a transformational coaching statement which is clearly communicated to staff, team members, and parents.
- Assists the head coach with instructing players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organizes and directs individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach.
- Assesses player’s skills, monitors players during competition and practice, and keeps the head coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Assists with determining game strategy.
- Player experience.
- Middle School or High School coaching experience preferred.
- Experience in teaching, coaching, and sports medicine preferred.
- Strong communication, motivational and organization skills.
- Team building abilities and working in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate success in area of application.