- NFHS Concussion Course.
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching.
- NFHS Bullying, Hazing & Inappropriate Behaviors Course.
- Head Coaches must also have NFHS Sport-Specific Course and First Aid Course.
- Proficient varsity coaching experience.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and arms, stand, bend or stoop. The employee is frequently required to move about the campuses and to drive to the schools and departments in the District.
Queen Creek Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission and access to its programs, services, activities, or in any aspect of their operations and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.