- Manage all operations of the program, at all levels. Solicit, manage and evaluate coaching/assistant staff within the program.
- Develop daily and seasonal practice/rehearsal plans.
- Create a positive and healthy atmosphere throughout the program.
- Work with administration to schedule competitions, arrange for officials, and schedule transportation/team travel for all levels of the program.
- Work with equipment manager in securing, issuing, collecting and replacing all related equipment and uniforms.
- Work with and direct boosters/parent groups in support of the program.
- Promote the program through awards, banquets, media outlets, and other opportunities.
- Develop and share conditioning programs for students that are interested in training in the off-season.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience as head coach/director.
- Ability to communicate in a timely and reliable manner, with all populations.
- Ability to work with all levels of abilities.
- Support the District philosophies at all times.
- Complete adherence to all department, district, conference, MSHSL and NFHS rules and regulations at all times.