Archbishop Hoban High School is seeking a Boys Head Soccer Coach. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, a history of successful coaching experience and a commitment to total program development.
- Reports to the Director of Athletics and directly supervises the assistant coaches and student-athletes.
- Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to student-athletes and assistant coaches.
- Maintain standards of team behavior and regard for team rules and expectations.
- Promote individual growth in athletic skills, teamwork, discipline, respect, and good sportsmanship.
- Solid knowledge of player development specific to high school soccer players and of OHSAA and NFHS rules.
- Commitment to the program and hold all students and adults associated with the program to the same standards.
- Use a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs and improve the abilities of student-athletes.
- Coordinate the development and promotion of the boys’ soccer program.
- Active Ohio Pupil Activity Permit or the ability to acquire one.
- Successful completion of online coaching training modules.
- Supervise competition and practice during after-school hours as well as on weekends.
- Proven record of supporting and motivating others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.