- Assist in the training, instruction, conditioning, and selection of athletes with assistant coaches.
- Communicate with assistant coaches.
- Develop and organize effective practices for athletes that teach proper skills and strategies needed to compete at a high level.
- Demonstrate and generate, among your staff and players, an attitude of good sportsmanship and fair play by adhering to the "Coach's Code of Ethics" and our conference "Sportsmanship Guidelines".
- Adhere to all West Fargo Public Schools and NDHSAA guidelines and policies.
- Provide for the health, safety, and well-being of team members at practices, games, and transportation to and from games.
- Proven experience in teaching and modeling character and responsible behavior.
- Positive, high energy, and committed.
- Partner well with parents, staff, and community leaders.
- View success not just as winning, but as helping team members to reach goals.
The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, or other status protected by law. External applicants are eligible for ND Veteran’s Preference: North Dakota veterans claiming preference must submit all proof of eligibility by the closing date.