- Taking on all assistant coaching responsibilities.
- Collaborating with the head coach and other assistant coaches to continue to build, grow, and promote the soccer program.
- Planning and supervising all practices and competitions and coordinating all student related matters.
- Assisting the Head Coach in overseeing all aspects of the soccer program.
- Knowledge of all aspects of administering and coaching soccer, and the ability to teach and relate to high school students.
- Experience training a high school soccer team, knowledge of current best practices - including training, strategy, practice routines, and skill work/development.
- Prior playing and coaching experience is preferred.
- Must be CPR certified and complete the NFHS concussion course.