- High school Graduate.
- Previous basketball experience as a coach or competitor.
- Skills in working positively with adolescents.
- Good communication skills.
- Successful completion of fingerprint screening.
- Background knowledge of basketball and teaching.
- Familiarity with programs and athletes at Creswell High School.
- Teach fundamentals of basketball.
- Supervise practices and games.
- Work cooperatively with other coaches to develop young athletes potential.
Creswell School District is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.