- Emphasize the values of leadership, sportsmanship and goodness, values that lie at the core of the athletic program here at Loyola Academy.
- Consults with department heads, staff managers, and administrators to establish coordinated efforts to minimize workplace conflict; and develops resources and tools to aid Loyola Academy in fostering a culture of respect, collaboration and problem resolution.
- The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that logically relate to the position.
- The position requires an Bachelors degree, one to three plus years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Previous work at Loyola Academy is preferred.
- ASEP or NFHS certificate is a plus.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, ability to maintain a flexible work schedule that may include working nights and weekends.
- Pre-Employment screening is required: criminal background check and drug testing.
Loyola Academy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, abides by all applicable provisions of federal, state, and local law. Loyola does not discriminate in its employment policies and practices on the basis of race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.