The Assistant Coach position is designed to assist the head coach in various duties at the head coach's discretion. The pay for this position is per contract.
- Coach the team they are given to.
- Take over the duties of the head coach when not present.
- Assist in coaching at practice or games.
- Implement practice plans.
- Oversee scouting of opposition.
- Be a liaison between captains and head coach.
- Coordinate the athletic office's rosters, awards, and medical issues tasks.
Watertown Public Schools is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.