- High School and/or College coaching experience preferred.
- High School and/or College playing experience preferred.
- Manage and direct the lacrosse program.
- Use his/her knowledge of lacrosse to determine the type of exercises, drills, and techniques to teach and practice.
- Manage the team during a game and make decisions to optimize the team’s chances to win and motivate student-athletes to play hard.
- He/she has to ensure the team is complying with all rules and regulations set by the school as well as the governing body (Mayflower League & MIAA).
- He/she is responsible for making sure that every member of the team understands the basic rules and techniques of the game.
- He/she will assist the skill level of each player and determine what they need to work on and improve their skills during practices.
- Ensure that all equipment is cared for properly to maximize its lifespan. He/she will distribute equipment and uniforms as needed and take responsibility for the safety of the equipment.
Bristol-Plymouth Regional Technical School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.