- Organize and run effective practices for the boys lacrosse program.
- Attend all games and practices while utilizing positive coaching techniques.
- Learn and adhere to rules specific to DIAA competition.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with student-athletes, parents, and school administration.
- Evaluate athlete performance and provide real-time suitable feedback, balancing criticism with positivity and motivation.
- Model inclusion when welcoming new athletes, despite skill level or experience.
- Act as a role model and leader at all times, gaining the respect and trust of the student-athletes, parents, and coaching colleagues.
- Organize equipment/uniform inventory and distribution.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior years of coaching or athletic experience are preferred.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude toward students, staff, and faculty.