Presbyterian School is looking for a Boys Lacrosse Coach to teach an assigned sports team. The Boys Lacrosse Coach must love to coach middle school students. The Boys Lacrosse Coach is encouraged to discuss with leadership, opportunities for professional and social involvement with school and student activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare practice lesson plan.
- Coach assigned middle school team sport; including practices and games.
- Provides first aid assistance to students and reports illnesses/injury to the school nurse or athletic trainer.
- Communicates effectively and timely with families regarding sports activities and other relevant information.
- Performs various other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Embraces and embodies the unique and essential Mission of the School, demonstrating an understanding of the distinct principles of the school that reside at the heart of our mission statement “Family, School and Church united in the Support and Education of Each Child”.
- Experience coaching Boys Lacrosse is preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact with a professional demeanor with staff, general public, and school personnel.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills.