To organize, coordinate and promote a comprehensive program in Lacrosse that is designed to meet the needs and interests of the St. Croix Preparatory community. To provide effective leadership that will ensure a positive learning environment and will stress the importance of academic achievement, leadership and character. To demonstrate a high degree of ethics, professionalism, human relations and be a positive role model for all students.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Lacrosse.
- Previous head coaching experience in Lacrosse preferred.
- First Aid Certified.
- Complete all requirements for Certification as Head Coach through the Minnesota Department of Education and the Minnesota State High School League within one year of hire.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administrator may deem appropriate.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the St. Croix Preparatory Academy and the Minnesota State High School League.
- Prepare reports, inventory and recommendations for equipment.
- Communicate to all participants the policies of the program and the SCPA Activities Department as written in the Activities Department Handbook.
- Submit forms as required by the Minnesota State High School League, the School Board, and the Activities Department.
- Plan, organize, and implement the teaching of fundamentals, strategies, rules, and proper conditioning in the assigned sport/program.
- Provide an atmosphere conducive to good sportsmanship; compile and maintain accurate individual and team performance records; participate in the awards program(s) according to school procedure.