Colorado Academy seeks candidates for the position of Boys Lacrosse Head of Program. The individual in this position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the boys lacrosse program to include structural and administrative organization of the program. This position reports to the Director of Athletics.
- Must have significant knowledge of and proven success in coaching lacrosse at the varsity level and develop players grades 6th -12th.
- Work closely with the Director of Athletics to monitor and promote satisfactory academic progress and academic success.
- Plans, strategizes and oversees all practices and scheduled contests to provide a positive and competitive experience for student athletes.
- Responsibilities include practice plans, game management, statistics management, and program coordination and communication with coaches, parents, student-athletes, faculty and staff.
- Must have highly advanced and effective interpersonal, motivational, and team leadership skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate creativity, sound judgment and decision-making, be an effective problem solver, and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be a recognized expert in team sport and coaching principles for student-athletes.