Lakeside School, an independent 5-12 coeducational day school located in North Seattle is currently recruiting for an Offensive Coordinator for Varsity* Boys Lacrosse*. The season is scheduled to begin Monday, February 27, 2023 and concludes no later than May 28 (championship weekend). Required orientation meetings will take place Monday, February 13, 3:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Compliance with all Lakeside School and WHSBLA policies and procedures.
- Commitment to providing supports, messaging, actions, and opportunities to a diverse student body who come to school with different and evolving lived experiences and levels of preparation as athletes.
- Supervision and instruction of student-athletes during team activities.
- Maintenance and inventory of team equipment and apparel.
- Attendance at required program and interscholastic athletics program meetings.
- Support of multi-sport participation for student-athletes.
- At least 19 years of age, with a clean driving record preferred.
- Availability for all practices and competitions from 3pm daily during their coaching season with availability on weekends as required.
- Experience coaching lacrosse at the club, middle school, high school or college level.
- Demonstrated cultural awareness, including knowledge of themselves and the cultural lenses they bring to interactions. Candidates will understand different perspectives, interact respectfully with cultures other than their own, and cultivate meaningful relationships with people who have different cultural frameworks.
- Possess or obtain prior to the start of the season current First Aid/CPR certification.
- Satisfactorily complete two criminal background checks.
- Candidates must provide proof of vaccination and booster to human resources. Candidates requesting a medical and/or religious exemption should reach out to Human Resources.