Statement of Duties:
- Ensures the proper cleaning, storage and maintenance of all athletic equipment and uniforms are adhered to in conjunction with the Athletic Director.
- Travels with student athletes on the team bus both to and from games.
- Demonstrates knowledge of strategies and rules of lacrosse.
- Enforces the policies and procedures of the Haverhill School Committee and the Haverhill High School Student Handbook.
- Supervises appropriate behavior of students from arrival to departure, both on and off the field, including the locker room, buses, practices, and at home and away games.
- Maintains a safe environment and facilities for all student athletes at all times.
- Attends the annual HHS all Coaches meeting.
- Reviews the HHS Coaches Handbook annually.
- Reviews and signs the Massachusetts Anti-Hazing Law Form annually.
- Proven ability to advocate the importance of education and school community.
- Successful previous experience as a lacrosse player or coach.
- Lacrosse coaching experience - preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License - required.
- First Aid/CPR - required.
- MIAA Coaches Certification - preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer The Haverhill Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Federal regulations prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.