- Understands that high school athletics is an extension of the school’s curriculum.
- Able to work well with high school students, parents and other coaches.
- Be able to oversee the boys rugby program and it multiple levels.
- Ability to work with high school population.
- Ability to plan for and to coach practices and games.
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational skills and understands the importance of fun in high school athletics.
- Ability to drive the school vans to away games.
- Be prepared, punctual and ethical.
- Experience playing rugby.
- Experience coaching rugby.
- Experience coaching another sport.
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.