Bonneville High School
2020-2021 School Year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Demonstrates skill and experience in the sport coached.
2. Valid Idaho Teaching Credential preferred.
3. Ability to work with staff, students, and the public.
4. Preference for hiring will be given to a qualified teacher in the school where the coaching vacancy exists. The Building Administrator will certify that qualified candidates within the building have been given consideration.
5. Current CPR certification.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
To assist the Head Coach in providing a positive athletic experience for participants, patrons, students and coaches, and insuring a cost-effective and quality program that helps the student develop physically, emotionally and mentally.