- Support HUSD Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Supervises and instructs sport activities.
- Employee will be required to stay after school for practice and games.
- Will abide by AIA Bylaws and promote the sport.
- Assistance in fundraising for the program.
- Communication with staff, students and parents.
- Must hold valid Arizona Teacher Certification with approved area/ endorsement as needed for position or Arizona Coaching Certificate, or have completed each of the following criteria from the National Federation of State High School Associations online at nfhslearn.com (Level I Certification): Fundamentals of Coaching – First Aid/CPR – Sport Specific course or teaching sport skills if sport is not offered.
- Experience with the sport (coaching and playing).
- Valid IVP Finger Print Clearance Card.
- Great communication skills.
- NFHS Certificate
- No convictions for felonies or crimes against children.